Everyone is Welcome
Cycle House is a Family Experience
As a parent, finding time for yourself can be challenging! Don't let your health suffer. We believe in prioritizing your health, and that's why we offer free childcare for our classes.
About Our Childcare
Parents, we want to give you the time and support to invest in your health for 45 minutes.
Take time for you while your children have a little fun of their own!
We provide a safe and fun environment for your children to hang out in our kids' room, while you have fun in our family room. We believe in nurturing healthy families. That starts with us giving parents the tools they need to participate in an exercise program.
- You are required to sign your child IN upon arrival and sign your child OUT upon your departure.
- Parents must fill out a waiver and information form for the first time their child is placed in kid-sitting.
- The adult/guardian that drops off the child must be the one who picks the child up. Please let us know if someone other than this will be taking the child.
- Parents/Guardians are required to remain on the premises of Cycle House while their child is in the kids' room. In the event of an emergency, parents will be notified immediately.
- Food and snacks are not allowed, however, babies may have a bottle or be breastfed. Please put drinks in a "sippy" cup or covered drink container with the child’s first and last name on the container.
- There is no heating or refrigeration equipment available.
- If your child is in diapers, please leave a diaper for the sitter in case a change is necessary. Potty-trained children should wear clothing that can easily be taken off and put on in the bathroom.
- Cycle House is not responsible for any damage to clothing, toys or other materials worn or brought to kid-sitting.
- If your child is ill or has stayed home from school or daycare, please do not bring them to kid-sitting either.
Check for Symptoms
Please do not bring your child with any of the following symptoms:
- Fever within the last 24 hours
- Heavy nasal discharge (with discoloration)
- Constant or severe cough
- Rash or skin infection (such as Hand, Foot and Mouth disease)
- Eye infection or discharge (such as Pink Eye)
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
Cycle House reserves the right to refuse service to children who are repeatedly hurtful to others or exhibit dangerous or destructive behavior.
If a child is suspected of being sick or otherwise not fit to engage in activities with other children, Cycle House reserves the right to refuse babysitting services and/or send the child home.